Exploration. Design. Longevity of Reserves.
Increase the efficiency and longevity of your mining operation with EARTHRES’ mine design and operations support. With a full service, integrated approach, we will be a strategic business partner, developing your mining operation from exploration to completion and beyond. Our extensive understanding of your industry enables us to find creative and practical solutions to meet the needs of your operation.
Many members of our mining team have extensive hands-on experience in the mining industry prior to providing engineering and consulting services. This industry experience sets EARTHRES apart from our competition and allows us to better help you operate and manage a profitable operation.
The operational experience of our management team is the cornerstone of EARTHRES’ service. Our model is to first understand the needs of our clients, then deliver creative and practical designs. Our licensed professional engineers, professional geologists, and environmental scientists develop practical and efficient mine designs and plans.
Exploration, Planning, Design & Reclamation Services
- Exploration and Evaluation
- Mine Planning and Design
- Rehabilitation and Reclamation
- Raw Material Sources
- Deposit Evaluation/Surpac Modeling
- Surveying Services
- Land Development
M&A, Strategy & Valuation Services
- Feasibility Studies
- Due Diligence/Mergers and Acquisition
Mineral Processing Engineering Services
- Mineral Processing Engineering
- Process Efficiency Analysis
- Aggregate Process Plant Design
- Lab and Pilot Studies
- Process Simulation/Aggregate Flow
Mine Permitting & Environmental Services
- Mine Permitting
- Underground Design, Permitting & Ventilation
- NPDES Permits
- Wetland Services
- Hydrogeology and Geophysics
- Air Quality for Cement, Lime, and Aggregate