Mechanical / electrical controls / process design
Correcting weaknesses in the manufacturing and process systems.
Our mechanical and process engineering staff will maximize your production and decrease operating costs through full plant design, changes and expansions, 3D surveying, facility operations audits, and facility inspections.
OUR SPECIALIZATIONS ⸺
We ask the right questions to learn your process and develop a system that is user-friendly and operates the way you need it to.
- Equipment Expansions
- Combustion Systems
- Plant Layouts
- Mechanical Integrity Studies
- Mechanical Design: Autodesk® AutoCAD® Plant 3D and Autodesk® AutoCAD® Civil 3D for Plant Expansions
- Chemical Engineering/HYSYS® Modeling – Dehydration, Processing
- Gas Dispersion Modeling Using FLACS
- Natural Gas Facilities – Pipeline, Compression, Measurement, Regulation, LNG
- Manufacturing Equipment and Facilities
- Air and odor pollution control
Keep your operation running at peak efficiency with EARTHRES process control and instrumentation services. We offer a full spectrum of services to help you automate, monitor and control your processes to optimize facility performance and compliance.
EARTHRES has the experience and expertise to design a new plant or upgrade an existing operation, including process control automation, data logging / data management, and remote monitoring and control.
We specialize in:
- Procedure and Process Related to PSM (Process Safety Management)
- RMP (Risk Management Program) Applicability Studies and Governing Practices
3D Scanning Services
EARTHRES also offers 3D scanning services to develop accurate 3D models of your site. The intelligent technology offers sub-centimeter measurements and does not require any manual measurements. It combines robotic total station and 3D laser scanning technologies, providing 1,000 points per second of laser scan data capture. Our 3D scanning service integrates imaging and scanning capabilities to generate true color models.
The EARTHRES aerial team is properly licensed under FAA Part 107 and is experienced in obtaining waivers for otherwise restricted airspace to avoid legal challenges for your project. We understand that prompt survey service propagates all the construction facets of your schedule.
- Precise 3D Models Eliminate the Need for Time-Consuming Manual Measurements
- 3D Models can be Used for Inspections, Engineering of Duplicative Facilities; Provide Information for Retrofit or Modification Design
- Illustrations are in Detailed 3D Rendered Perspectives for Easy Identification of Parts of Facility
- Provides Accurate Bill of Materials and Creates Organization and Standardization
- Make Quicker and Better-Informed Decisions for Future Expansion and Maintenance
Disclaimer: Autodesk and AutoCAD are registered trademarks of Autodesk. HYSYS is a registered trademark of Aspen Technology, Inc.
3D Surveying for As-Built Drawings
Our intelligent technology allows you to view your facility with precise measurement and pictures, allowing you to make quicker and better-informed decisions for future expansions or maintenance.
The purpose of an as-built survey is to capture the building structure, architecture, and MEP for record purposes and verify against existing or proposed construction.
Using HD 3D laser scanners to capture site data quickly and accurately, we carry out as-built surveys for our clients.
From designing a new plant to upgrading an existing plant, EARTHRES has the experience and expertise to make you more profitable. Our team will work with you to maximize the production of the products you need and minimize your waste.
- Complete Mass Balance Development
- Field Flow Measurement: belt cuts, flow meters, density
- Unit Analysis and Performance Evaluation: crushers, screens, cyclones, dryers, classifiers, mills, flotation, calciners, magnets, feeders, and conveyors
- Flow Sheet Development
- Prioritization of Projects Based on ROI
- Project Management and Implementation
Natural Gas Compressor
The Project: Increase Throughput of Gas Compressor Station
Increase midstream client’s natural gas compressor station operating capacity while decreasing operating costs. This was to be achieved through moving from a costly methanol-based hydrate prevention system to a gas-gas heat exchanger system to accomplish temperature stabilization. One caveat, construction must be completed while the station was in operation, with minimal downtime to keep with demand.
EARTHRES was selected for this multi-million dollar modification project …
We offer a full spectrum of process engineering services to provide solutions for all aspects of your company’s manufacturing process.
Our mechanical and process engineering staff offers services including full plant design, changes and expansions, 3D surveying, and facility inspections to ensure your equipment is running at maximum efficiency.
Reduce your costs and increase your overall process efficiency with our audit and design services.
Meet the team behind the work.
Case study library
Solving our industry’s challenges.