Simulate. Identify. Mitigate.
The EARTHRES team uses proven modeling techniques, combined with sound hydrogeological principles to satisfy your project goals and regulatory requirements. The approach is practical, cost-effective, and results-oriented, emphasizing real-world supporting data and observations. EARTHRES routinely performs groundwater modeling and other types of environmental modeling across multiple industries and market sectors. Our expertise in numerous types of groundwater models allows us to create the right model for your site, whether a simple analytical model or a sophisticated, 3-dimensional, numerical flow and contaminant transport model. Our experienced team members at EARTHRES offer a full range of hydrogeologic services and will collect the real-world data required for the creation and calibration of a model to suit your needs.
Groundwater and environmental modeling may be utilized in any number of applications, including:
- Water Resource Management
- Groundwater Sustainability Studies
- Aquifer Characterization
- Karst Aquifer Characterization
- Contaminant Fate & Transport Analysis
- Mine & Construction Dewatering Analysis
- Remedial System Well Spacing & Capture Zone Determination
- Contaminated Site Closure
- Wastewater Discharge
- NPDES Discharge Evaluations
- Antidegradation Assessments
- Flooding and Ground Subsidence
- Mine and Construction Site Dewatering Analysis
- Superfund Site Management
- Saltwater Intrusion Impacts
- Litigation Support
Groundwater and Environmental Modeling Services
- GMS MODFLOW
- MT3DMS, RT3D, PEST
- MODPATH Particle Tracking
- QUICK DOMENICO
- PART/ RORA/ HYSEP
- BUSHECK ALCANTAR
EARTHRES is committed to helping our clients manage their water resources, mitigating potential liabilities and promoting sustainability while helping them achieve their project goals.
All product and company names are trademarks™ or registered® trademarks of their respective holders.