Our mineral evaluations include a thorough exploration and feasibility analysis outlining the risk and profit potential of your project.
Our team of professional mining engineers and geologists specialize in geology and mineral deposit evaluation. The team will develop a model outlining the quality and quantity of each of the minerals present in your deposit and help you determine the economic viability of extracting and processing your resources. Let our mineral evaluations help optimize your capital investment and minimize the risk of your venture.
Before beginning a new project, our team of specialists at EARTHRES will complete a full mineral evaluation.
── Exploration and Feasibility
- Geologic Assessment Sampling/Drilling
- Bench Testing
- Analytical and Application Testing
- Valuation of New Mineral Deposits and Existing Operations
- Market Assessments and Feasibility Studies
- Mining, Processing, and Marketing Expertise to Manage Costs
- Business Planning, Operations Management, and Strategic Planning
- Mergers and Acquisitions Due Diligence
- Technical Feasibility Studies (Lab, Pilot Applications Testing)
- Identifying New High-Value Mineral Products
- Strategies to Meet Customer Needs at the Lowest Possible Cost
- Frac Sand
- Drilling Mud Additives
- Glass Sand (Standard & High Purity)
- Concrete Additives
- Construction Aggregates
- Sand and Gravel
- Industrial Minerals