Before and during the development of a site, you may be required to conduct an environmental investigation and remediation if there are environmental impacts to soil, water or air.
These impacts could be due to historical use of hazardous materials at the site or nearby sites. From offering services ranging from Phase I Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) to remediation, our talented team at EARTHRES will complete investigation(s) tailored to your plans for the site, and often in a phased manner to control costs. During this process, we will provide and communicate strategic remediation recommendations for the successful development of your project. Whether it is surface water, groundwater, soil or vapor, we will evaluate the extent of existing or probability of potential IMPACTS using the latest techniques, models and analytical methods.
In addition, and when required, we partner with you to develop and negotiate work plans for the U.S. EPA and PADEP and then implement those work plans to your satisfaction. Through proper design, planning, and implementation, we can turn your vision into reality.
── Investigation and remediation services include:
- Phase I and II Environmental Site Assessments (ESA) to ASTM AAI Standards
- Brownfields Investigations
- Pennsylvania Act 2 investigation and reporting
- Site characterization
- Pilot testing, remedial alternatives analysis, selection and design
- Remediation and post-closure monitoring programs
- Clean fill / regulated fill evaluations
- Industrial facility decommissioning planning and CQA
- Litigation support
- Wetlands and ecological studies
- UST, AST and bulk storage facility closure investigations and reporting
- RCRA and CERCLA investigations
At EARTHRES, we turn your vision into reality by utilizing our collective experience in the sciences and engineering. We will advise what additional investigation, mitigation or other remediation services are warranted for the successful development of your project.