What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a Staff Scientist in our Pipersville, PA office.
- Associate’s Degree or its equivalent, preferably in the Engineering or Environmental Sciences field is preferred but not required;
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D or related software is preferred;
- Experience with MS Access databases and/or database design is preferred;
- Mechanical aptitude and controls experience a plus;
- Critical thinking ability and attention to detail;
- Willingness to be a team player and assist with other sectors or other groups when needed;
- Ability to work independently, take direction remotely and work with third party entities; and
- Ability to work weekends and beyond normal business hours when needed
- Perform construction quality assurance (CQA) observation on construction projects (all sectors / project types);
- Perform field surveying, landfill gas system monitoring and troubleshooting, drilling, earthwork services;
- Support compliance reporting and engineering tasks in the office;
- Perform environmental sampling, hydrogeologic or geophysical testing
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.