What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a senior level Civil or Environmental Engineer for a Project Manager position in our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will work primarily within our Solid Waste sector but will support all other EARTHRES sectors with civil / environmental engineering project management.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science degree in Civil Engineering or Environmental Engineering;
- P.E. license (preferably in PA);
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is required;
- 7-10 years+ of progressive engineering experience; Experience in the Solid Waste industry strongly preferred;
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, critical thinking abilities, technical writing, attention to detail and project management / client relations fundamentals;
- Great people skills that will enable the candidate to develop junior staff and form effective client relationships;
- Education or industry experience that includes: construction familiarity, construction level site work design, stormwater management and hydraulics; grading; roadway design; and exposure to solid waste / wastewater engineering projects is preferred
- Project management responsibilities include assisting with business development, managing the proposal effort and initiating projects that are under contract with clients;
- Staff management responsibilities consist of supervising one or more direct reports with responsibility for maintaining and administering employee development plans, managing utilization and performance through the company dashboard performance system;
- Responsible for establishing the project team and resources needed to deliver the service required by the client. This includes developing an implementation plan and communications plan, staffing and leading the project team, ensuring technical expertise, creating the project schedule and timeline for completion and managing the service delivery process on time and within budget;
- Maintain ongoing client relations, communications and problem solving to ensure responsiveness and the delivery of high quality, cost effective services on a schedule that meets the needs of the client;
- Attend project meetings with clients and oversee / certify construction quality on client projects as needed;
- Responsibilities include directing and assisting project team members and support staff resources with:
- Project management direction and work plan documents;
- Cost control monitoring;
- Project status reports;
- Quality reports;
- Technical support; and
- Customer satisfaction feedback data.
In addition to the skills and experience above, the ideal candidate should have interest in participating in civil, geotechnical, environmental and mining design / construction projects. This position is responsible for managing all technical and financial aspects of projects across multiple market sectors. This is an excellent opportunity for a candidate who enjoys the challenges of handling multiple projects simultaneously with the diversity of projects in all EARTHRES sectors.
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.