What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a senior level Environmental Scientist or Engineer for a Project Manager position in our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will work with our clients in all markets on general environmental regulatory compliance, including waste, air, water, energy, and manufacturing. As a Project Manager, you will perform a portion of the technical work while also directing a team of professionals to deliver projects to our clients that may include a variety of permitting and compliance related tasks such as air permitting and reporting, Spill Prevention, Control and Contingency Plans, fuel and storage tank permitting, and water and wastewater compliance for a wide variety of industries. The successful candidate will have the demonstrated ability to prepare proposals, manage project financials, work with staff and clients to develop efficient solutions to meet regulatory requirements, perform engineering calculations and evaluations, and propose solutions to client needs accordingly. The ability to develop business and build client relationships is expected. The geographical focus will be on the Mid-Atlantic Region.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science degree in Environmental Engineering, Chemical, Mechanical or a related field of study;
- P.E. or P.G. license (preferably in PA) is preferred but not required; QEP (Qualified Environmental Professional) ideal and strongly preferred;
- 7-10 years+ of progressive environmental science experience;
- Strong understanding of regulatory compliance fundamentals, critical thinking abilities, technical writing, attention to detail and project management / client relations fundamentals; and
- Great people skills that will enable the candidate to develop junior staff and form effective client relationships.
- Project and client management responsibilities include assisting with business development, managing the proposal effort and initiating projects that are already under contract with clients;
- Identify applicable environmental regulations;
- Lead development of client-centered permitting and compliance strategies;
- Assist clients in identifying appropriate monitoring, planning, training, testing, record-keeping, and reporting protocol;
- Staff management responsibilities consist of supervising one or more direct reports with responsibility for maintaining and administering employee development plans, managing utilization and performance through the company dashboard performance system;
- Responsible for establishing the project team and resources needed to deliver the service required by the client. This includes developing an implementation plan and communications plan, staffing and leading the project team, ensuring technical expertise, creating the project schedule and timeline for completion and managing the service delivery process on time and within budget;
- Maintain ongoing client relations, communications and problem solving to ensure responsiveness and managing the delivery of high quality, cost effective services on a schedule that meets the needs of the client;
- Attend project meetings with clients and oversee quality product on client projects as needed;
- Remain abreast of current and proposed environmental regulations and new potential service areas;
- Direct and assist project team members and support staff resources with:
- Project management direction and work plan documents;
- Cost control monitoring, project status reports, QA/QC of project deliverables, technical support; and
- Customer satisfaction feedback data.
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.