What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a mid to senior level Mining or Civil Engineer or a Geologist with a P.G. for an Assistant Project Manager or Project Manager position in our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will work primarily within our Mining sector but will support all other EARTHRES sectors with mining / civil engineering or geology related project management.
- Project management responsibilities include assisting with business development, managing the proposal effort and initiating projects that are under contract with clients;
- Staff management responsibilities consist of supervising one or more direct reports with responsibility for maintaining and administering employee development plans, managing utilization and performance through the company dashboard performance system;
- Responsible for establishing the project team and resources needed to deliver the service required by the client. This includes developing an implementation plan and communications plan, staffing and leading the project team, ensuring technical expertise, creating the project schedule and timeline for completion and managing the service delivery process on time and within budget;
- Maintain ongoing client relations, communications and problem solving to ensure responsiveness and the delivery of high quality, cost effective services on a schedule that meets the needs of the client;
- Attend project meetings with clients and oversee / certify construction quality on client projects as needed;
- Responsibilities include directing and assisting project team members and support staff resources with:
- Project management direction and work plan documents;
- Cost control monitoring;
- Project status reports;
- Quality reports;
- Technical support; and
- Customer satisfaction feedback data.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science degree in Mining Engineering or Civil Engineering or Geology;
- P.E. license (preferably in PA); P.G. license (preferably in PA);
- Experience with AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred for engineering candidates;
- 7-10 years+ of progressive engineering or geology experience; Experience in the Mining industry strongly preferred;
- Strong understanding of engineering fundamentals, critical thinking abilities, technical writing, attention to detail and project management / client relations fundamentals;
- Great people skills that will enable the candidate to develop junior staff and form effective client relationships;
- Education or industry experience that includes: stormwater management and hydraulics; grading; roadway design; and exposure to mining engineering projects is preferred
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a multidisciplinary engineering and consulting firm providing high quality services to clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, and commercial market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and solid waste engineering along with air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, and regulatory compliance and permitting. (www.earthres.com)
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply for a position by sending a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability