What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a Mechanical Engineer in our Pipersville, PA office.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required;
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is desired, but not required. The experience can be in the form of an Internship or another role other than an Engineering role;
- Ability to travel to client sites as the candidate will be expected to perform a variety of tasks both in the office and in the field for engineering, design and operational support services;
- Knowledge and ability to perform field inspection activities is required;
- Strong drafting skills with AutoCAD Plant 3D, CAD Worx is required and drafting skills with Inventor and 3D software is ideal;
- Knowledge relating to natural gas processing is a plus;
- Strong background with Fluid Mechanics, Thermodynamics, and Heat & Mass Transfer;
- FE Certificate / Engineer-in-Training is preferred;
- Strong writing skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
- Critical thinking ability and attention to detail; and
- Being a team player and assisting with other sectors or other groups when needed.
- Evaluate mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs and applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials;
- Provide technical advice using ASME and API technical standards to support technical evaluation;
- Confirm system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods;
- Develop and evaluate Piping & Instrumentation Diagrams (P&ID’s) according to process requirements/ client needs and updates new/existing diagrams using computer-aided design (CAD);
- Develop mechanical and electromechanical products using computer-aided design (CAD) and studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observation from operators;
- Provide engineering information by answering questions and requests from Project Managers and Clients;
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.