What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a Mechanical Engineer (mid-level) in our Morgantown, WV office.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical Engineering is required;
- Experience in the Oil & Gas industry is required. The experience can be in the form of an Internship or another role other than an Engineering role as the position is open to intermediate level candidates with 2-5 years of experience;
- Willing to travel to client sites as the candidate will be expected to perform a variety of tasks both in the office and in the field related to Oil & Gas design and operational support services;
- Knowledge and ability to perform Oil & Gas related field inspection is required;
- Familiarity with Plant 3D, Inventor, Pipeline Toolbox, and knowledge relating to natural gas processing is a plus;
- FE Certificate / Engineer-in-Training;
- NACE, SPCC or similar related inspection certifications are preferred;
- Strong writing skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
- Critical thinking ability and attention to detail;
- Willingness to be a team player and assist with other sectors or other groups when needed;
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.