Who we are:
Musser Engineering, Inc. (Musser) is an engineering and consulting firm that provides a full line of Civil, Mining and Environmental Engineering services for private and public sector clients (www.musserengineering.com). Musser is an EARTHRES company.
What we are seeking:
Musser is seeking a Civil or Mining Engineer in our Central City, PA office. The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience in stormwater, erosion & sediment control and earthwork. Experience in mine permitting is a plus. A P.E. or EIT Certification is preferred, but not required.
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a degree in Civil Engineering or related engineering degree;
- Prefer State of PA licensed PE or EIT;
- 5+ years of experience with stormwater, erosion & sediment control and earthwork is preferred;
- Ability to read and understand architectural, structural and engineering plans;
- Advanced knowledge of AutoCAD Civil 3D is preferred and the ability to use and maintain company CAD standards and templates is required;
- Ability to work 40+ hour work weeks depending on project needs;
- Ability to travel overnight occasionally;
- Willingness to work outdoors in all weather;
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds for equipment;
- Critical thinking ability and attention to detail;
- Valid driver’s license and ability to drive to client locations; and
- Willingness to be a team player.
- Prepare necessary project plans & applications such as Erosion & Sedimentation and MSHA safety plans;
- Draft technical drawings for design and plot plan presentations as well as mining designs;
- Maintain ongoing relationships and effective communication with government agencies and clients;
- Perform field surveys for a variety of civil, environmental and mining projects;
- Prepare and perform construction inspections; and
- Provide quarry development and routine engineering services for active mine sites
Why we are the right company for you:
Musser offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and benefits.
Apply for a position by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability