What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a Business Development Representative to support our Pipersville, PA and Morgantown, WV offices. Our firm is experiencing steady growth in all market areas and the Representative will play a key role in helping us continue to grow the business.
Why you may want to consider this opportunity:
- An opportunity to work with our dynamic team in Historic Bucks County – a place that is known for its great school districts, great cultural scene and close proximity to the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia and New York City;
- Entrepreneurial culture where you will not be micromanaged;
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of exciting projects in different sectors (i.e., mining, commercial/industrial, solid waste, etc.) as opposed to being limited to working in only one sector;
- Chance to expand your skills utilizing the latest technologies and software in the field of Geology and Hydrogeology;
- A collegial culture that promotes teamwork by offering onsite amenities and fun events;
- An organization that values and promotes work-life balance; and
- A compensation and benefits package that exceeds industry standards along with a relocation package for the right candidate.
Who we are:
EARTHRES is a progressive employee and client-focused engineering consulting firm headquartered near Philadelphia, PA. Our team of engineers and scientists delivers a wide range of services to businesses in the Energy, Mining, Solid Waste and Manufacturing markets. Currently in our 25th year of business, we are growing regionally and maintain regional offices in central Pennsylvania and Morgantown, West Virginia. (www.earthres.com)
What You Do:
- Contact perspective clients in an organized fashion
- Conduct market research in the business sectors serviced by EARTHRES
- Identify perspective clients with a potential for high dollar value to EARTHRES
- Follow a process for lead development
- Identify decision makers
- Cold call prospects and/or use existing contacts
- Create opportunities for face to face meetings with decision makers
- Involve EARTHRES project managers or principals in meetings
- Support proposal development
- Use past experiences and collaborate with colleagues to create focused marketing efforts
- Utilize marketing metrics to maximize effectiveness. Such metrics may include quantity of calls, proposals and meetings, external lead generation, new customer contacts, incoming calls from new clients, website inquiries with information on how they heard about EARTHRES, etc.
- Maintain centralized shared file for all client contacts, meetings, etc.
- Implement customer surveys to assess market perceptions
- Work with colleagues to publish timely and relevant examples of EARTHRES work to showcase capabilities aligned with strategic priorities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office: EXCEL; WORD; and POWERPOINT;
- Experience working with CRM programs;
- Be a “people person”. Be relatable and empathetic;
- Self-Starter – Driven to exceed expectations;
- Be proactive and able to take initiative;
- Able to deal with rejection;
- Able to be a team player. Work well with others;
- Willingness to learn about all the services EARTHRES has to offer;
- Willingness to learn about the market sectors EARTHRES services;
- Be passionate about your job;
- Results oriented;
- A problem solver;
- Have a positive/constructive attitude;
- Able to rapidly assimilate information; and
- Comfortable with travel (approximately 25%).
- The successful candidate will be able to work remotely. However, monthly meetings with the Business Development Manager in our PA or WV office will be required.
- Company car available for client meetings from pool of vehicles (or personal car mileage reimbursement if company car unavailable)
- Meal and Lodging reimbursement for overnight travel
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply for a position by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EARTHRES does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, EARTHRES employees or any other company location. EARTHRES is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability