What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking an Automated Controls Engineering Technician in our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will support all EARTHRES market sectors. This position requires a hard-working person with demonstrated mechanical aptitude who is able to assist with and complete a variety of tasks involving electrical control systems design and implementation, PLC programming, instrumentation specification, and troubleshooting of system controls.
- Graduation from a college or university with at least an Associate’s Degree in a technical field of study is preferred. However, candidates with related experience or other formal training will be considered;
- Experience in one or more of EARTHRES’ client sectors is preferred;
- Willing to travel to client sites as the candidate will be expected to perform a variety of tasks both in the office and in the field related to operational support services;
- Experience with PLC, HMI, & VFD programming;
- Familiarity with PFD, P&ID, and electrical schematic drawings;
- Familiarity with AutoCAD and Rockwell Automation PLC Programming is a plus;
- Familiarity with Industrial communication protocols & TCP/IP networks;
- Strong communication skills;
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products;
- Critical thinking ability and attention to detail; and
- Willingness to be a team player and assist where and when needed;
- Design control and digital circuits & system Integration;
- Perform data acquisition & signal conditioning;
- Operate computer-assisted engineering and design software and equipment to perform technical tasks;
- Support manufacturing, sub-contractors and suppliers to ensure on time delivery of high quality equipment while maintaining safety practices in all phases of a project while delivering exceptional customer service;
- Assist with creating project specifications and design drawings for process control systems; this includes major components for fabrication & installation of custom designed industrial equipment;
- Plan and organize workload to meet deadlines; and
- Provide technical support including proper operation and maintenance procedures;
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.