What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking a Staff Scientist in our Pipersville, PA office. The ideal candidate will work primarily within our Solid Waste sector but will support all other EARTHRES sectors with field services and engineering needs.
- Education – BS in an environmentally oriented field of studies (environmental or related engineering, geology, hydrogeology, etc.);
- Specialized knowledge – OSHA trained preferred. Knowledge of hydrogeology, geophysics and field methods. Working knowledge of AutoCAD, GIS modeling and mapping experience preferred;
- Skills and Abilities – Demonstrated ability to organize, implement field work, and provide initial field training to new team members. Strong understanding of accepted sampling and analytical techniques. Strong attention to detail with excellent analytical, judgment and problem-solving capabilities. Demonstrated ability to follow direction and work independently, as well as, in a team environment. Excellent verbal and written communication skills, as well as organization and multi-tasking skills; and
- Experience – 0 to 3 years of experience;
- Complete Project Team Duties – As a member of a project team, undertake and complete specific duties and tasks as assigned for a specific project. This includes following company SOPs and protocols and assisting Project Managers with contacting and coordinating subcontractors, completing field work, and maintaining logs;
- Develop and Edit Draft Reports – Develop and edit draft reports with other project team members;
- Seek New Clients/Projects – In interfacing with potential or existing client personnel, listen for and seek out new projects that may exist or are being formulated. Participate in the development of proposals as requested;
- Communicate Opportunities – Communicate/present potential new business or resource information, competitive situations, or technology/regulatory factors to appropriate company personnel; and
- Undertake Special Projects – Assume responsibility for special tasks or projects as agreed upon with supervisor.
Who we are:
Earthres Group, Inc. (EARTHRES) is a full-service engineering and consulting firm providing high-quality services to private and public clients in the solid waste, industrial, mining, energy, commercial and government market sectors. Our core services include civil, mechanical, environmental, chemical, mining, and process engineering, solid waste engineering, air quality services, investigation and remediation, geology and hydrogeology, mining and mineral processing, and regulatory compliance and permitting.
Why we are the right company for you:
EARTHRES offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability