What we are seeking:
EARTHRES is seeking an experienced Hydrogeologist for a Project Manager position in our Philadelphia area headquarters office. The ideal candidate would support all EARTHRES markets. We are seeking someone who enjoys both strategic and tactical work.
Why you may want to consider this opportunity:
- An opportunity to work with our dynamic team in Historic Bucks County – a place that is known for its great school districts, great cultural scene and close proximity to the Lehigh Valley, Philadelphia and New York City;
- Entrepreneurial culture where you will not be micromanaged;
- Opportunity to work on a diverse range of exciting projects in different sectors (i.e., mining., commercial/industrial, solid waste, etc.) as opposed to being limited to working in only one sector;
- Chance to expand your skills utilizing the latest technologies and software in the field of Geology and Hydrogeology;
- A collegial culture that promotes teamwork by offering onsite amenities and fun events;
- An organization that values and promotes work-life balance; and
- A compensation and benefits package that exceeds industry standards along with a relocation package for the right candidate.
Who we are:
EARTHRES is a progressive employee and client-focused engineering consulting firm headquartered near Philadelphia, PA. Our team of engineers and scientists delivers a wide range of services to businesses in the Energy, Mining, Solid Waste and Manufacturing markets. Currently in our 25th year of business, we are growing regionally and maintain regional offices in central Pennsylvania and Morgantown, West Virginia. (www.earthres.com)
What You Do:
- Manage and coordinate staff personnel and project tasks;
- Meet with current and potential clients to bring in new hydrogeology related projects;
- Serve as an in-house hydrogeology expert for other company sectors;
- Prepare reports and work plans;
- Prepare investigative scopes of work;
- Evaluate site data, including data management and interpretation; and
- Provide expertise for regulators.
What You Bring:
- Graduation from an accredited college or university with a Bachelor of Science or Masters of Science degree in Geology, Hydrogeology or a related field;
- Professional Geologist (P.G.) License in PA (required);
- 8 – 10 years+ of progressive environmental hydrogeology experience, including the performance, analysis, and interpretation of aquifer tests;
- Critical thinking abilities, business writing, attention to detail and project management / client relations fundamentals; and
- Great people skills that will enable the candidate to develop junior staff and form effective client relationships;
Why we are the right company for you:
Earthres offers a positive, inclusive culture where employees enjoy coming to work every day and where they can grow as professionals. We offer a competitive salary and excellent benefits.
Apply for a position by sending a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.
EARTHRES does not accept recruiting agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, EARTHRES employees or any other company location. EARTHRES is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal Opportunity Employer
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability